Inviting, Spacious and Versatile – Our Largest Venue
Enjoy the natural warmth of solid wood in Miller Hall with its bold architecture and rough-hewn ambiance. The hall boasts an open broad-beamed 72-foot clear span ceiling with no posts to interfere with your function. Polished stone floors alternate with contemporary carpet to lend a quiet elegance to the hall’s spacious feeling.
Greet your guests in the hall’s intimate entry vestibule adjoined by a stone-floor lobby perfect for registration, a bar, or reception area.
Two intimate rooms off the lobby can be used as bride/grooms room, break out rooms, or show offices.
With Miller Hall you can choose among a variety of seating arrangements for dining, audience presentations, classroom style, work groups, center stage performances, and more.
Miller Hall also has an adjoining lawn that can be used for wedding ceremonies for up to 180 people.
AV and Decoration Options
Reserve Your Event Space
- 300 chairs
- 25 rectangular (banquet) tables (8′ x 30″)
- 20 round tables that seat 10 (72″ diameter)
- 18 round tables that seat 8 (60″ diameter)
- Bistro tables (36″ diameter)
- PA system with one wired microphone
- Stage- 12 portable 3′ x 4′ sections and two sets of stairs
- Sandwich (A-frame) boards for you to make personalize signage