We’re excited that you have chosen to have a self-guided tour in our Discovery Museum!
We have a few recommendations to help ensure that your group has a fun, successful outing.
- Please submit your request at least two weeks in advance.
- All reservations require an online reservation request.
- Submitting your reservation request does not guarantee availability of your date or time. If your preferred dates and times are not available, we will work with you to find a suitable alternative.
- Payment is due upon arrival. Please pay as a group rather than individually.
- Your school may be eligible to receive support from the Oregon Forest Resources Institute (OFRI) to help cover the cost of transportation to the Discovery Museum.
- You must apply directly to OFRI to be considered for funding.
- In the Message Field at the end of this form, please submit a brief plan detailing:
- The goal of your visit
- The expected outcomes of your visit
- How this field trip supports academic achievement
- A short list of activities that you plan to conduct on this field trip