Who Will Own the Forest? 14 and The Forest Products Forum
September 25 - September 27
Who Will Own the Forest? 14 is a 2.5 day event, beginning with an evening reception on September 25, conference sessions and evening reception on September 26, and conference sessions on September 27.
The 8th Forest Products Forum on September 25, 2018 will precede WWOTF14 at the World Forestry Center in Portland, Oregon.
The Agenda for 2018 is in development.
2018 SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES
The conference is an opportunity to offer a unique perspective on issues facing investors and/or managers of institutional grade timberland. We seek presentations that challenge people’s thinking, expose issues, and are prepared specifically for the conference.
If you are interested in speaking, please complete this form.
- Trends and Developments in Forestland Investing
- Institutional Investor Perspectives
- Politics and Regulatory Affairs
- Developing the Forest Investment Talent Pool
- Forest Technology
- International Investing and Markets
- Foreign Ownership Challenges
- Forest Carbon Offset Markets
- Other Emerging Markets
Visit the WWOTF website for more details: www.wwotf.org