Skip to the content
1. An autumn sunrise through the Discovery Museum skylight.
2. On July 30, we were honored to host Oregon Governor Kate Brown for the ceremonial signing of State Bill 762, a $220 million investment in Oregon’s wildfire preparedness.
3. Our Event Rental halls continued to provide space for communities to gather and connect; here, Darian Awwahhusso Robinson (Owens Valley Pauite and Taos Pueblo) performs a “Fancy Dance.”
4. Despite the ongoing pandemic and remote-work, our Facilities Staff continued their exceptional maintenance of our Washington Park campus.
5. A work-session with Portland-based experience design firm, Upswell, focused on reimagining our in-person events and experiences.
6. Virtual programs, like our six-episode series on catastrophic wildfire, allowed us to extend our reach and broaden our network.