We’re excited you have chosen to tour Magness Memorial Tree Farm located at 31195 SW Ladd Hill Rd., Sherwood, OR 97140.
- We recommended submitting your request at least two weeks in advance.
- The fee for self guided tours is $2 per person for groups of 10 or more. Payment is due in advance and payment cannot be accepted at Magness Tree Farm.
- You will receive an invoice with your confirmation.
- One chaperone for every 10 students is free.
- All reservations require an online reservation request. Submitting this reservation request does NOT guarantee availability of your date or time.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours.
- We do not accept groups on Mondays or Tuesdays.
Your school may be eligible to receive support from the Oregon Forest Resources Institute (OFRI) to help cover the cost of transportation to Magness Memorial Tree Farm
- You must apply directly to OFRI to be considered for funding.
- In the Message Field at the end of this form, please submit the following brief plan detailing:
- The goal of your visit
- Expected outcomes
- How this field trip supports student achievement, and
- A short list of activities you plan to conduct on the field trip.
Magness Memorial Tree Farm Group Reservation Form
All Fields Required.