Registration details for World Forestry Center’s Signature Timberland Investing Conference
September 20-22, 2022
This event will be recorded to make presentations available post-event.
To inquire about discounted rates for Pension Funds, Limited Partnerships, and students, please contact Vivian Bui at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering as a Sponsor?
Don’t forget that Sponsors receive conference passes and discounts
- Title Sponsor – 5 conference passes included, plus discounted registration rates
- Classic Sponsor – 3 conference passes included, plus discounted registration rates
If sponsorship levels don’t fit your company’s needs, consider becoming a World Forestry Center Corporate Member.
Tips for registering online
- When registering online, payment details precede participant details.
- You may register multiple persons on one payment.
- After registering, each attendee will receive an automatically-generated e-ticket specifying which event(s) they are registered for.
- Please present your e-ticket on the day of the event.
- Speakers and Moderators do not pay registration fees. Speakers will be contacted regarding registration details.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- All payments are due prior to the event.
- Full refund available with written notification of cancellation received before August 23, 2022.
- 60% refund and a copy of the conference proceedings with written notification of cancellation received before September 6, 2022.
- Substitutions will be accepted. Please contact World Forestry Center Director of Professional Programs Sara Wu with substitution details.
- Fees will not be refunded in case of no-show.
- Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
- Payment via international bank wire must add a USD $45 transaction fee on top of the registration fee to cover banking wire fees.
- Payment via domestic bank wire must add a USD $25 transaction fee on top of the registration fee to cover banking wire fees.