Register for World Forestry Center’s Signature Timberland Investing Conference
September 28 & October 6, 13, 20, 27, 2021
$450 for 1 registration pass to all online sessions
+ 1 pass to September 28th in-person Opening Reception
- Company Plan
$1,600 for 6 registration passes ($1,100 discount) to all online sessions
+ 2 passes to September 28th in-person Opening Reception
- Employees of Sponsoring Companies
$0 for unlimited registration passes for employees to all online sessions + 5 passes (for Title Sponsors) or 3 passes (for Classic Sponsors) to September 28th in-person Opening Reception
- Title Sponsor $10,000 USD
- Classic Sponsor $5,500 USD
- Includes unlimited complementary registrations to all online sessions + 5 passes (for Title Sponsors) or 3 passes (for Classic Sponsors) to Opening Reception
- In-kind Sponsors receive one registration pass to all online sessions + 1 pass to Opening Reception
- After you have signed up, we will contact you with registration instructions
If sponsorship levels don’t fit your company’s needs, consider becoming a World Forestry Center Corporate Member.
Staying in Portland
Need help finding somewhere to stay when you come for the in-person reception? We’ve got you covered.
Tips for registering online
- When registering online, payment details precede participant details.
- You may register multiple persons on one payment.
- After registering, each attendee will receive an automatically generated Zoom confirmation with access link to all online sessions. Each Zoom link is unique to a particular attendee and is not meant to be shared with others. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not go through.
- To register at the Pensions and Endowments rate, please contact Vivian.
- To register at the Student rate, please contact Vivian.
- Speakers and Moderators do not pay registration fees. Speakers will be contacted regarding registration details.
See who’s sponsoring this year’s conference.
Registration Refund & Cancellation Policy
- All payments are due prior to the event.
- Full refund available with written notification of cancellation received before September 10, 2021.
- 60% refund and a copy of the conference proceedings with written notification of cancellation received before September 17, 2021.
- Substitutions will be accepted. Please contact World Forestry Center Director of Professional Programs Sara Wu with substitution details.
- Fees will not be refunded in case of no-show.
- Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
- Payment via international bank wire must add a USD $45 transaction fee on top of the registration fee to cover banking wire fees.
- Payment via domestic bank wire must add a USD $25 transaction fee on top of the registration fee to cover banking wire fees.