Sponsoring Who Will Own the Forest? promotes your company at one of the largest timberland investment events in the world.
2020 Title Sponsor
2020 Corporate Sponsors
Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
Title Sponsorship USD $10,000
- 2 additional conference passes (for a total of 5)
- Top billing as a Title Sponsor on banners at lunch functions
- Top billing on banners at conference sessions
- Corporate logo displayed at lunch functions on napkins and tables
- Top billing on conference homepage and website with link to sponsor’s website
- Top billing on proceedings cover
- PLUS ALL Corporate Sponsorship benefits
Corporate Sponsorship USD $5,500
- 3 conference passes
- One extra reception pass
- Banner listing at conference sessions with corporate logo
- Cover listing on proceedings
- 1/2-page ad in proceedings
- Listing on Who Will Own the Forest? website with link to corporate website
- Listing on conference emails
- Corporate logo displayed on slideshow during breaks
- Corporate description inside printed proceedings
- Digital copy of the proceedings
- Acknowledgements during conference announcements
- Conference registration list
Sponsorship Refund Policy:
- If World Forestry Center reschedules or significantly alters the event, we will offer Sponsors the option to remain sponsors or receive a full refund (minus any bank or currency processing fees).
- If World Forestry Center reschedules the event, World Forestry Center will offer Sponsors the option to remain sponsors at the future date or receive a full refund (minus any bank or currency processing fees).
- If Sponsors cancel 30 days or more before the event date, World Forestry Center will offer Sponsors a full refund (minus any bank or currency processing fees).
- If Sponsors cancel between 15-29 days before the event date, World Forestry Center will offer Sponsors a 50% refund (minus any bank or currency processing fees).
- Cancellations within 14 days of the event date will not result in a refund.
Ready to Sponsor?
World Forestry Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Sponsorships help to support our public and professional programs.