Sponsoring Who Will Own the Forest? 17 promotes your company at one of the largest timberland investment events in the world.
2021 Title Sponsors
President’s Club Members
2021 Classic Sponsors
Canopy Club Members
Register for Who Will Own the Forest? 2021
Registration for WWOTF 2021 is now open. Click the button below to reserve your spot.
Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
Title Sponsorship USD $10,000
- 5 Opening Reception passes
- Top billing as a Title Sponsor on banners and tables
- Top billing on emails
- Top billing on conference homepage and website with link to sponsor’s website
- Top billing in proceedings
- PLUS ALL Classic Sponsorship benefits
Classic Sponsorship USD $5,500
- 3 Opening Reception passes
- Unlimited registration passes to virtual presentations
- Acknowledgements on banners
- Acknowledgements in emails
- Listings in proceedings
- ½-page ad in proceedings and displayed at Opening Reception
- Listing on Who Will Own the Forest? 17 website with link to corporate website
- Listing on conference emails
- Corporate description inside proceedings
Ready to Sponsor?
World Forestry Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Sponsorships help to support our public and professional programs.
If sponsorship levels don’t fit your company’s needs, consider becoming a World Forestry Center Corporate Member.
Sponsorship Refund Policy:
- If World Forestry Center reschedules or significantly alters the event, we will offer Sponsors the option to remain sponsors or receive a full refund (minus any bank or currency processing fees).
- If World Forestry Center reschedules the event, World Forestry Center will offer Sponsors the option to remain sponsors at the future date or receive a full refund (minus any bank or currency processing fees).
- If Sponsors cancel 30 days or more before the event date, World Forestry Center will offer Sponsors a full refund (minus any bank or currency processing fees).
- If Sponsors cancel between 15-29 days before the event date, World Forestry Center will offer Sponsors a 50% refund (minus any bank or currency processing fees).
- Cancellations within 14 days of the event date will not result in a refund.